The following outline is an abbreviation of Central Christian Academy’s doctrinal statement:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God. We use only the King James Version.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious and atoning death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is “by grace,” plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting, conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.